Monday, January 5, 2015

Sixteen Days in Ireland has moved!

Hello friends!

I've moved my blog over to my new main site: Plethora, Etc. is my new place for all things travel, baking, and beyond.

It was getting to be a bit much maintaining separate blogs, and plus I wanted a more professional look that does justice to all the gorgeous pictures that we take on our trips.  Added bonus: the new design is much easier to navigate by country, like if you want to see all of the Ireland or Iceland posts at once.

I'm still in the process of transferring over the Sixteen Days in Ireland archives, but I hope to see you over there, where I'll continue writing about our various journeys and more!  And, of course, please drop me a line and let me know what you think of the new look.

Much <3,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment