Thursday, September 27, 2012

Quick update: Posting schedule

For those of you who might be checking in daily (mostly family members, I think) - don't worry, updates haven't stopped!

I fell farther behind on writing than I meant to, so we're now actually back in the States as I document  our adventures. Day 7 parts 2 and 3 are in the works, and there will also be a guest post (can you guess by whom?) about driving in Ireland coming up shortly.

Now that we're back home and back to work, updates may be slightly less frequent.  However, I'm committed to covering all sixteen days, as well as editing and posting the high quality DSLR images when they become available, talking a little more about our itinerary and where we stayed, and probably a few more surprises here and there.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment